Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss VS ELF Glitter Gloss Review

From left to right :Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Designer Label and Starshine (these two are actually exact dupes of MAC lip glasses which I don't remember the names). Elf Glitter Gloss in Dazzling Diamond.

They are so pretty with fine glitters in the bottle. When applied, they look very shiny and smooth on the lips. They don't accentuate fine lines or crack on the lips. They feel sticky to touch but non-sticky on the lips. ELF glitter gloss does have chunkier glitters in it but the chunkiness does not show on the lips. The glitters are multi-color, which makes it even more special than the Milani ones. All of them feel pretty similar in texture when swatched.


$8 for Milani or $3 for ELF? I would say go for the ELF one but I am not sure if other colors of ELF are as good as the Dazzling Diamond. I have seen them on Target and thought to myself that the glitters are too big. I bought one just to try it out and found myself falling in love with the ELF one. Give it a try! It's only $3, not to mention you may even get it for $1.50 only when there's 50% sales going on.

1 comment:

  1. I got the one in Dazzling White Diamond, which is completely clear with iridescent white glitter. I love to use it to add a little shimmer and a touch of gloss to matte lipsticks. Unfortunately they discontinued it, so I ordered Dazzling Diamond. I hope it's just as good!

    ReplyDelete