Thursday, July 21, 2011

Nikki Minaj Inspired: Pink and Purple Eyeshadows look

UGH... All the colors go missing because of my pathetic Asian semi-double lid. How I wish I have the real double eyelids. It's so hard to apply makeup on semi-double lid because of the fold that eats away lotsa space when the eyes are open. BTW, this is a look inspired by Nikki Minaj in one of her music videos. She's all about crazy makeup (not as crazy as Lady Gaga but still definitely not kinda makeup you wanna wear and leave the house during the day time.)

As usual, my face is kinda washed out due to flash. The lipstick is supposed to be a barbie pink lipstick. Since the lips and eyes are so "strong" in colors, the blush on the cheeks are very light and natural.


Stuffs that I used on this look.



A Revlon bronzer that I got just recently and not particular fond of. It's the Revlon Colorstay mineral finishing powder in Suntan Matte. I was expecting it to be more pigmented. It seems like the product has dried out and hardened. I have to literally rub my brush to get the color out.

No comments:

Post a Comment