Friday, December 4, 2015

Love and Beauty 21 Shade Eyeshadow Palette review and swatches

I usually don't care much about Forever 21 makeup until I found this palette that resembles the Urban Decay Naked palette. I really love metallic neutral so I just had to get it when I see one that looks good. I have to say that I am quite pleasantly surprised with this particular one.

Add caption

1st row

2nd row

3rd row

The last row is not as good as the other two but for $9.90, this is a good deal especially if you are not willing to spend a lot of money on the Naked palette Most eye shadows are creamy and highly pigmented. There are a few really good transition shade as well as dark shades to deepen your outer V. My only complain is there is no matte light shade for brow bone highlight. 

All in all, this is a very good palette for its price. Grab it when you get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment