Saturday, June 11, 2011

Purple smokey eyes and neutral look with pop of green

I believe this is the third tube. I use this almost everyday I can't live without it! The ELF eyelid primer. Only a freaking dollar and work amazingly. I see no reason to get the Urban Decay Primer Potion, which costs 19 bucks if this works so well for me! My eye shadows last more than 12 hours. No creasing or fading whatsoever. Pretty darn awesome for a dollar product! Oh, of course I checked the safety of the product at cosmeticsdatabase.com since it's only a dollar and I don't wanna risk my health for it. This thing is "low hazard." It contains no paraben. The oh-so-famous original UDPP contains 5 types of parabens in it. What a shame! I know many people say it might work slightly better. Well, obviously it has to be since it has more weird ingredients in it besides paraben. Who wants to pay so much to damage your health? I am not going to.

When I am lazy to put on double eyelid tape, I'll just color my whole lids with darker colors, blend with slightly lighter color under the socket and keep blending. To make my look even more dramatic, I should have  put on heavier eyeliner. After flashing, everything seems to be so mild. 

 Side view


Eyeliner is the most important element of eye makeup. You can put on eyeliner without eye shadows. But with eye shadows and no eye liners, you'll look like you just got punched in the eye (right eye). LOL. Eyeliner makes a huge different! This is makeup halfway done for my FOTD.


The look of the day. Almost completed look. I put on ELF Runway Pink. It's the most beautiful pink ever. Looks so soft on me. Perfect with smokey eyes. I might look kinda dead with this. But who cares? I want my eye makeup to stand out. I love putting green on my lower lash line, just for the pop of color.


I added ELF Studio lip balm (Seductress) on the lipstick. They are the best combination ever. Look so pretty in real life. This is my completed look. I am using the ELF powder foundation and concealer for the redness on my face. Ever since I went swimming, my face just looks horrible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment