Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A dollar makeup/goodies!

A cute dancing flower. Yep! A dollar. I grabbed four!

These are repurchased because they are so great. I dunno how they end up in dollar store. They are not supposed to be this cheap. I use them almost everyday. They have not gone bad or anything. Smell so damn good too.


A Maybelline limited edition quad. Discontinued and ended up in dollar store. What can be better than this? I know this is not an old product because it was released last Christmas. Makeup are usually still good as long as they are not opened. Colors are very nice.

My most favorite lip gloss from Sally Hansen. It is very moisturizing. The glitters don't emphasize the crack of my lips. It just look very very smooth on lips. Can't say how much I love this. But it's most probably discontinued. That's how it ended up in a dollar store.


A Maybelline mineral blush. How awesome it is. I was so excited to find this in dollar store. This looks very natural on my skin.

Yep. All of them are 1 dollar each. Blush and bronzers.. My favorite things on earth! However, all Sally Girl strips are way too shimmery. Not my cup of tea.

ELF heartbreaker lipstain that is not actually a lip stain because it does not stain your lips and is not pigmented. Color is very nice though

Two Loreal lipsticks. Both have nice colors but annoying glitters that accentuate the crack of lips. I need to wait for my lips to be extremely moisturized when I used these.


A palette from LA colors. I purposely chose this because it has more color diversity. LA colors eye shadows can be kinda dull or too bright sometimes. Weird.. It's as if they don't have a good makeup expert to make nice color eyeshadow palette that has good combination of colors. Anyway, I tried to make it work.


A look created using the LA color palette above. Love the blue. Lazy to put on mascara because it was already 1am when I did this eye look. hehe


Two LA colors eye shadow palettes. Pretty good pigmentation. The colors are more like "intermediate" colors to me. Some remind me of Inglot eyeshadows.The thing I don't like about LA colors is that the colors are little too blendable. Sometimes, they blend into one color only, which is not very pretty.


A maybelline blush and highlighter. Very nice color! No pigmentation when swatched but buildable when a brush is used. I prefer not-too-pigmented blush because it's easier to control.


An NYC blush that I don't really like. The pigmentation is not even. The most pigmented is the darkest red. Pretty lame

1 comment:

  1. st ive maybelline for one dollar? i can be crazy if i were there, lol

    ReplyDelete