Friday, May 13, 2011

FOTD

I used a couple of colors from 88 warm palette today. They are circled in purple. BTW, my pic is very HD (I used a DSLR-like camera). I posted only the small size photos. Click on it to have better look.


I have no idea how everything was lost. I published a post yesterday about "A dollar makeup" but they are all gone. This is the look I wore today. Everything is so washed out. I look kinda dead because of the flash. So I am showing only the eyes. Don't mind my eye brows. I am lazy to shape them. Will do that soon. hehe

3 comments:

  1. hoho, keep updating....love to read tis!!!

    u really have good skills!! the eyeshadow is blended nicely and evenly...hehe

    anyway i prefer warm colours also...look more natural...

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting for the next post ^^
    coz u will be my make-up tutor~keke

    ReplyDelete
  3. <<3 the palette is really huge! :D

    ReplyDelete