Sunday, May 29, 2011

New finds in Dollar Tree


Maybelline Mineral Power lipstick in Nude Shell. I love the color. It looks very natural on my Asian skin. Also, it is matte but moisturizing. Exactly like my favorite kinda lipstick. Shimmery or pearly lipsticks accentuate the cracks on my lips. Not very attractive!


Three LA Colors trios (from left to right: Sand Dune, Moon Rock and Southern Belle). The shadows are buttery soft, very pigmented, a little bit chalky. The texture reminds me of Stila and Urban Decay eye shadows. The packaging and color combo remind me of the NYX eyeshadow trio. For $1 each, you can't beat these.

Swatches! As you can see, they are indeed a little bit chalky. You gotta be light-handed when dipping the brush into these shadows ladies.

1 comment:

  1. gosh~~i like those shimmering eyeshadows and the lipstick!!

    ReplyDelete