Wednesday, May 18, 2011

FOTD and "The Lost Symbol"

My FOTD. My bf used his very expensive lens to take this picture. So it should be quite HD. hehe..BTW, I used a skin79 BB cream that I bought from ebay from a Korean seller. The coverage is medium and it oxidizes quite fast on me. I suspected that it is a fake BB cream. P.K, if you have this brand, can you tell me if this is real? It has pretty thick consistency but pretty easy to blend. It also has a pretty faint pleasant face lotion smell. I seriously can't tell whether it's fake or real because I haven't used any skin79 before. The packaging looks exactly the same like the real one except that it does not have manufacturer's date and expiry date, which is why I suspected that it is a fake one. Will post the pic of the BB cream soon so that you guys can see.

Love this ELF mineral eyeshadow! Very subtle. Can be used to create neutral look, coupled with a brown eyeshadow and you are all set.


I uploaded this HD pic so that you can see my false lashes and eye makeup. I used the green mineral eyeshadow above. I have blue eye shadow at the outer V and crease.



I bought a newest book by Dan Brown called The Lost Symbol. It's only freaking four bucks! Hard cover and like-new condition. Got it from a thrift store. Awesome deal! You can't never find this in Malaysia. It will cost at least 80 ringgit for hard cover in mph. Feel so sad when I go back to Malaysia. I can never find such good deal in Malaysia!



No comments:

Post a Comment